subject area of
- Development and evaluation of an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) for the determination of the trypanocidal drug homidium in serum of treated cattle.
- Drug sensitivity of trypanosome populations from cattle in a peri-urban dairy production system in Uganda
- Isometamidium sensitivity of Trypanosoma congolense stocks from cattle in West Africa tested in mice and the drug incubation infectivity test
- Modulation of mitochondrial electrical potential: a candidate mechanism for drug resistance in African trypanosomes.
- Pathdict: Machine learning software predict Drug-Pathway interaction in human Based on drug simplified molecular-input line-entry system (SMILES)
- Some pharmacokinetic parameters of the trypanocidal drug homidium bromide in Friesian and Boran steers using an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA).
- Trypanocidal drug resistance in eastern province of Zambia.
- Trypanosoma brucei genomics and the challenge of identifying drug and vaccine targets