subject area of
- Acid PAGE procedure for detection of phaseolins in field beans (Phaseolus vulgaris L.)
- Bruchid resistance of common bean lines having an altered seed protein composition
- Characterization of agronomic traits and markers of recombinant inbred lines from intra- and interracial populations of Phaseolus vulgaris L.
- Extensive diversity and inter-genepool introgression in a world-wide collection of indeterminate snap bean accessions
- Genetic diversity in a Colombian bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) collection as assessed by phaseolin patterns and isoenzymatic markers
- Genetic variability in cultivated common bean beyond the two major gene pools
- Phenotypic variation in a core collection of common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) in the Netherlands
- QTL analyses for seed iron and zinc concentrations in an intra-genepool population of Andean common beans (Phaseolus vulgaris L.).
- Seed compositional and disease resistance differences among gene pools in cultivated common bean
- Tracing the origin of Spanish common bean cultivars using biochemical and molecular markers
- Wild-weed-crop complexes of common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L., Fabaceae) in the Andes of Peru and Colombia, and their implications for conservation and breeding