subject area of
- CHEMICAL WEED CONTROL IN BROADCAST‐SEEDED FLOODED TROPICAL RICE
- Differences in responses to flooding by germinating seeds of two contrasting rice cultivars and two species of economically important grass weeds
- Ecological studies on Echinochloa crus-galli and the implications for weed management in direct-seeded rice
- Effect of Dew Period and Temperature on the Ability of Exserohilum monoceras to Cause Seedling Mortality of Echinochloa Species.
- Effect of emergence time, inter- and intra-specific competition on growth and fecundity of Echinochloa crus-galli in dry-seeded rice
- Effects of water regime, nitrogen fertilization, and rice plant density on growth and reproduction of lowland weed Echinochloa crus-galli
- Implications of narrow crop row spacing and delayed Echinochloa colona and Echinochloa crus-galli emergence for weed growth and crop yield loss in aerobic rice
- Isotope 15N enrichment of soil-ammonium N as a reference to estimate N2 fixation by stem and root-inoculated S. rostrata
- Mixed‐weed infestations: Prediction of crop losses for economic weed management in rice
- Multiple herbicide resistance in barnyardgrass (Echinochloa crus-galli) in direct-seeded rice in the Philippines
- Optimizing Sowing and Flooding Depth for Anaerobic Germination-Tolerant Genotypes to Enhance Crop Establishment, Early Growth, and Weed Management in Dry-Seeded Rice (Oryza sativa L.).
- Searching for Rice Allelochemicals
- Shade reduces growth and seed production of Echinochloa colona, Echinochloa crus-galli, and Echinochloa glabrescens
- Weed-suppressing rice cultivars – does allelopathy play a role?
- Yield loss prediction for integrated weed management in direct-seeded rice