subject area of
- Analysis of erythropoietin and erythropoietin receptor genes expression in cattle during acute infection with Trypanosoma congolense
- BOVINE STEM CELL FACTOR : PRODUCTION OF A BIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE PROTEIN AND MRNA ANALYSIS IN CATTLE INFECTED WITH TRYPANOSOMA CONGOLENSE
- Bovine trypanotolerance: A natural ability to prevent severe anaemia and haemophagocytic syndrome?
- The Role of the Bone Marrow in Bovine Trypanotolerance II. Macrophage Function in Trypanosoma congolense-Infected Cattle
- The haematology ofTrypanosoma congolense infection in cattle I. Sequential cytomorphological changes in the blood and bone marrow of Boran cattle
- The haematology ofTrypanosoma congolense infection in cattle II. Macrophage structure and function in the bone marrow of Boran cattle
- The role of the bone marrow in bovine trypanotolerance I. Changes in blood and bone marrow inTrypanosoma congolense-infected cattle