subject area of
- Above-ground biomass and structure of 260 African tropical forests.
- Biodiversity loss along a gradient of deforestation in Amazonian agricultural landscapes
- Do species traits determine patterns of wood production in Amazonian forests
- Ethnobotanical skills and clearance of tropical rain forest for agriculture: a case study in the lowlands of Bolivia.
- Fine-scale processes shape ecosystem service provision by an Amazonian hyperdominant tree species
- Forest biomass recovery after conventional and reduced-impact logging in Amazonian Brazil
- Impacts of Climate Change and the End of Deforestation on Land Use in the Brazilian Legal Amazon
- Increasing biomass in Amazonian forest plots.
- Long-term carbon sink in Borneo’s forests halted by drought and vulnerable to edge effects
- Smallholder Specialization Strategies along the Forest Transition Curve in Southwestern Amazonia
- Taxonomic identification of Amazonian tree crowns from aerial photography
- The Tsimane' Amazonian Panel Study (TAPS): Nine years (2002-2010) of annual data available to the public.
- The relation between forest clearance and household income among native Amazonians: Results from the Tsimane' Amazonian panel study, Bolivia
- Uncovering spatial patterns in the natural and human history of Brazil nut (Bertholletia excelsa) across the Amazon Basin