subject area of
- Africa's Nomadic Pastoralists and Their Animals Are an Invisible Frontier in Pandemic Surveillance.
- Detection of West Nile virus in wild birds in Tana River and Garissa Counties, Kenya.
- Inter-epidemic Rift Valley fever virus seroconversions in an irrigation scheme in Bura, south-east Kenya.
- Tick-borne pathogens, including Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever virus, at livestock markets and slaughterhouses in western Kenya.
- Veterinary public health capacity-building in India: a grim reflection of the developing world's underpreparedness to address zoonotic risks.
- Zoonotic emerging infectious disease in selected countries in Southeast Asia: insights from ecohealth.