subject area of
- CERCARIAE OF TREMATODES IN FRESHWATER SNAILS IN THREE CLIMATIC ZONES IN SRI LANKA
- Effect of seedling age and seedling number per hill on snail damage in irrigated rice
- Effects of fertiliser applications on survival and recruitment of the apple snail, Pomacea canaliculata (Lamarck)
- Environmental control of schistosomiasis through community participation in a Moroccan oasis.
- Identification of immediate response genes dominantly expressed in juvenile resistant and susceptible Biomphalaria glabrata snails upon exposure to Schistosoma mansoni.
- Management of the golden apple snail Pomacea canaliculata (Lamarck) in rice
- Micro-distribution of freshwater snails before and after water flow events in hydraulic structures in Tessaout Amont Irrigation System, Morocco
- Prevalence and spatial distribution of trematode cercariae in vector snails within different agro-ecological zones in western Kenya, 2016
- Reduced efficiency of tropical flies (Diptera) in the decomposition of snail cadavers following molluscicide poisoning
- Reducing seed-densities in rice seedbeds improves the cultural control of apple snail damage
- Responses by farmers to the apple snail invasion of Ecuador's rice fields and attitudes toward predatory snail kites.
- Seedling broadcasting as a potential method to reduce apple snail damage to rice
- The golden apple snail Pomacea canaliculata in Asian rice farming systems: Present impact and future threat