subject area of
- Data Platforms for Mixed Forest Research: Contributions from the EuMIXFOR Network
- Developing data interoperability using standards: A wheat community use case.
- From bits to bites: Advancement of the Germinate platform to support prebreeding informatics for crop wild relatives
- Global Documentation of Fish Introductions: the Growing Crisis and Recommendations for Action
- High-throughput phenotyping for crop improvement in the genomics era
- Hydrological Modeling of Large river Basins: How Much is Enough?
- Improved global cropland data as an essential ingredient for food security
- Multifunctional crop trait ontology for breeders' data: field book, annotation, data discovery and semantic enrichment of the literature
- Role of modelling in international crop research: Overview and some case studies
- Viewpoint: COVID-19 and seed security response now and beyond
- Water resources data and information exchange in transboundary water treaties