subject area of
- An Assessment Framework for Benefit Sharing Mechanisms to Reduce Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation within a Forest Policy Mix
- Determinants of children's nutritional status in Kenya: evidence from Demographic and Health Surveys.
- Mapping of actors, instruments, and integration of concepts in climate policies: Synthesis of case studies (France -Guadeloupe/Martinique; Brazil / Pernambuco; Colombia / Cauca)
- Mixing carrots and sticks to conserve forests in the Brazilian Amazon: a spatial probabilistic modeling approach.
- Payments for Ecosystem Services as a Policy Mix: Demonstrating the institutional analysis and development framework on conservation policy instruments
- Unpacking the policy mix of adaptation to climate change in Brazil’s semiarid region: enabling instruments and coordination mechanisms