subject area of
- Physiological Basis of Yield Gains in Wheat Associated with the Lr19 Translocation from Agropyron Elongatum
- Production and cytogenetics of Triticum aestivum L. hybrids with some rhizomatous Agropyron species.
- Screening for zinc efficiency among wheat relatives and their utilisation for alien gene transfer
- Study of adaptive and agronomic characters in lines of common wheat Omskaya 37 carrying 1RS.1BL and 7DL-7Ai translocations
- Thinopyrum bessarabicum: biochemical and cytological markers for the detection of genetic introgression in its hybrid derivatives with Triticum aestivum L.