subject area of
- Public Account and Coding System in Kenya: The Trend and Pattern of Agricultural Expenditure
- Randomized controlled trials of multi-sectoral programs: Lessons from development research.
- THE EFFECT OF FERTILISER ON RISK: A HETEROSCEDASTIC PRODUCTION FUNCTION WITH MEASURABLE STOCHASTIC INPUTS
- The black box of power in polycentric environmental governance
- Unlocking the Household ‘Black Box’: A Gendered Analysis of Smallholder Farmers' Participation in the Cassava (Manihot esculenta crantz) Value Chain in Tanzania
- Unpacking the ‘Black Box’ of Public Expenditure Data in Africa: Quantification of Agricultural Spending Using Mozambique’s Budget Reports