subject area of
- Effects of feed and health interventions on small ruminant production in mixed crop-livestock systems in southern Mali
- Factors Influencing Roll-Out of an m-Health Intervention in India: Results from a Dynamic and Responsive Process Evaluation
- M-Health Intervention Has the Potential to Alleviate Constraints in Using Administrative Data Systems for Improving Service Delivery in India
- Malnutrition, Hypertension Risk, and Correlates: An Analysis of the 2014 Ghana Demographic and Health Survey Data for 15–19 Years Adolescent Boys and Girls
- What is the cost of integration? Evidence from an integrated health and agriculture project to improve nutrition outcomes in Western Kenya.