subject area of
- CRISPR/Cas9 editing of endogenous banana streak virus in the B genome of Musa spp. overcomes a major challenge in banana breeding.
- Cryotherapy of shoot tips: a technique for pathogen eradication to produce healthy planting materials and prepare healthy plant genetic resources for cryopreservation
- Detection of episomal banana streak badnavirus by IC-PCR.
- Disease spread patterns of Banana streak virus in farmers, fields in Uganda
- Diseases threatening banana biodiversity in Uganda
- Effect of Temperature on Symptom Expression and Reliability of Banana Streak Badnavirus Detection in Naturally Infected Plantain and Banana (Musa spp.).
- Evaluation of micropropagated plantain and banana (Musa spp.) for banana streak badnavirus incidence under field and screenhouse conditions in Nigeria
- First Report of Banana bunchy top virus in Banana and Plantain (Musa spp.) in Nigeria.
- Relationship between natural occurrence of banana streak badnavirus and symptom expression, relative concentration of viral antigen, and yield characteristics of some micropropagated Musa spp.
- Seed degeneration of banana planting materials: strategies for improved farmer access to healthy seed
- Status of banana streak disease in Africa: Problems and future research needs
- Studies on a Nigerian isolate of banana streak badnavirus: I. Purification and enzyme linked immunosorbent assay
- Studies on a Nigerian isolate of banana streak badnavirus: II. Effect of intraplant variation on virus accumulation and reliability of diagnosis by ELISA.
- Vector transmission of Banana streak virus in the screenhouse in Uganda