subject area of
- A cement protein of the tick Rhipicephalus appendiculatus, located in the secretory e cell granules of the type III salivary gland acini, induces strong antibody responses in cattle.
- Anti-tick Vaccines for the Control of Ticks Affecting Livestock
- Differences in tick infestation of Tunisian sheep breeds.
- Diversity and distribution of tick species (Acari: Ixodidae) associated with human otoacariasis and socio-ecological risk factors of tick infestations in Sri Lanka
- Important knowledge gaps among pastoralists on causes and treatment of udder health problems in livestock in southern Ethiopia: results of qualitative investigation.
- Molecular Characterization of a Haemaphysalis longicornis Tick Salivary Gland-Associated 29-Kilodalton Protein and Its Effect as a Vaccine against Tick Infestation in Rabbits
- Theileria parva infection seroprevalence and associated risk factors in cattle in Machakos County, Kenya
- Theileriosis in Mountain Bongo Repatriated to Kenya: a Clinical and Molecular Investigation.