subject area of
- Alternaria tenuissima Causing Alternaria Blight on Pigeonpea in India.
- Assessing the Genetic Diversity of Alternaria Bataticola in South Africa using Molecular Markers
- Fungal diversity notes 709-839: taxonomic and phylogenetic contributions to fungal taxa with an emphasis on fungi on Rosaceae
- Occurrence of airborne spores of fungi causing grain mould over a sorghum crop
- Rice spikelet rot disease in China – 1. Characterization of fungi associated with the disease
- Richness and metallo-tolerance of cultivable fungi recovered from three high altitude glaciers from Citlaltépetl and Iztaccíhuatl volcanoes (Mexico).
- Stability of Sweet Potato Cultivars to Alternaria Leaf and Stem Blight Disease
- Tolerance level of Alternaria sesami and the effect of seed infection on yield of sesame in Kenya
- ‘NASPOT 12 O’ and ‘NASPOT 13 O’ Sweetpotato