subject area of
- Anemia and Micronutrient Status of Women of Childbearing Age and Children 6–59 Months in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Food Access and Nutritional Status of Rural Adolescents in India: Pune Maternal Nutrition Study
- Food Prices and Poverty Negatively Affect Micronutrient Intakes in Guatemala
- Identifying sociodemographic, programmatic and dietary drivers of anaemia reduction in pregnant Indian women over 10 years.
- Iron Deficiency Is the Strongest Predictor of Anemia in Indian Adolescents Aged 10–19 years: Evidence from the Comprehensive National Nutrition Survey
- Maternal and infant vitamin B12 status during infancy predict linear growth at 5 years
- Micronutrient intakes among women of reproductive age in Vietnam.
- Seasonal differences in food and nutrient intakes among young children and their mothers in rural Burkina Faso.
- Self-Identified Vegetarian Pregnant Women in India Have Better Diets Than Self-Identified Non-Vegetarian Women Because of the Intersections of Caste and Economic Status
- Vitamin B-12 status in infancy is positively associated with development and cognitive functioning 5 y later in Nepalese children