subject area of
- Benomyl and mancozeb as fungicides in soil studies of Azotobacter and Beijerinckia
- Comparison of two strategies for use of translaminar and contact fungicide in the control of potato late blight in the highland tropics of Ecuador
- Control of tar spot of maize and its effect on yield
- Effect of pre-plant treatments of yam (Dioscorea rotundata) setts on the production of healthy seed yam, seed yam storage and consecutive ware tuber production
- Efficacy of different fungicide spray schedules for control of potato late blight in Southwestern Uganda
- Evaluation of contact fungicide spray regimes for control of late blight (Phytophthora infestans) in southern Ethiopia using potato cultivars with different levels of host resistance.
- Evaluation of fungicides and herbicides against groundnut collar rot pathogen Aspergillus niger under in vitro conditions
- Fungicide Management of Faba Bean Gall (Olpidium viciae) in Ethiopia
- Fungicide application and host-resistance for potato late blight management: benefits assessment from on-farm studies in S.W. Uganda
- Phosphine Fumigation Influence on Rice Seed Germination and Vigor
- Potato fungicides interfere with entomopathogenic fungi impacting population dynamics of green peach aphid
- Rainfall Thresholds as Support for Timing Fungicide Applications in the Control of Potato Late Blight in Ecuador and Peru.
- Use of Phosphonate to Manage Foliar Potato Late Blight in Developing Countries.
- Using chemical and biological treatments to reduce the potential of potato leak caused by Pythium aphanidermatum in Tunisia