subject area of
- Fungal infection and mycotoxin contamination of maize in the Humid forest and the western highlands of Cameroon
- Genetics for low correlation between Fusarium head blight disease and deoxynivalenol (DON) content in a bread wheat mapping population.
- Heritability of Fusarium head blight resistance and deoxynivalenol accumulation from barley accession CIho 4196
- Inheritance of Resistance to Fusarium Head Blight in Four Populations of Barley
- Lateral-flow colloidal gold-based immunoassay for the rapid detection of deoxynivalenol with two indicator ranges.
- Quantitative Trait Loci Controlling Fusarium Head Blight Resistance and Low Deoxynivalenol Content in Hexaploid Wheat Population from ‘Arina’ and NK93604
- Registration of 'Coral' Wheat
- Registration of ‘Ambassador’ Wheat
- The inheritance of anther extrusion in hexaploid wheat and its relationship to Fusarium head blight resistance and deoxynivalenol content