subject area of
- Bringing analysis of gender and social-ecological resilience together in small-scale fisheries research: Challenges and opportunities.
- Bringing together social-ecological system and territoire concepts to explore nature-society dynamics
- Conserving tropical nature: current challenges for ecologists.
- Do community seed banks contribute to the social-ecological resilience of communities? A case-study from western Guatemala
- Is Proactive Adaptation to Climate Change Necessary in Grazed Rangelands
- Providing low-budget estimations of carbon sequestration and greenhouse gas emissions in agricultural wetlands
- Resilience and development: mobilizing for transformation
- Restoring forests: What constitutes success in the twenty-first century?
- The impact of gender-blindness on social-ecological resilience: The case of a communal pasture in the highlands of Ethiopia.