subject area of
- Cocoa agroforestry is less resilient to sub‐optimal and extreme climate than cocoa in full sun
- Effects of manipulated herbivore inputs on nutrient flux and decomposition in a tropical rainforest in Puerto Rico.
- Effects of partial clearing on microclimate in a humid tropical forest
- Estimating weathering rates using base cation budgets in a Norway spruce stand on podzolised soil: Analysis of fluxes and uncertainties
- Linking crop structure, throughfall, soil surface conditions, runoff and soil detachment: 10 land uses analyzed in Northern Laos
- Throughfall and soil properties in shaded and unshaded coffee plantations and a secondary forest: a case study from Southern Colombia