subject area of
- Agricultural marketing by smallholders in Kenya: A comparison of maize, kale and dairy
- Can organic and resource-conserving agriculture improve livelihoods? A synthesis
- Do Market-oriented Engendered Agriculture-health Interventions Affect Household Nutrition Outcomes: Evidence from an Orange-fleshed Sweetpotato Project in Rwanda.
- Environmental consequences of agricultural commercialization in Asia
- Establishing the link between market orientation and agricultural commercialization: empirical evidence from northern Ghana.
- Fertilizer subsidies, political influence and local food prices in sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Nigeria
- Forest Clearing in Rural Livelihoods: Household-Level Global-Comparative Evidence
- Global Patterns in the Implementation of Payments for Environmental Services
- Household-level drivers of dietary diversity in transitioning agricultural systems: Evidence from the Greater Mekong Subregion
- Improving market access and agricultural productivity growth in Africa: what role for producer organizations and collective action institutions?
- Intensifying Inequality? Gendered Trends in Commercializing and Diversifying Smallholder Farming Systems in East Africa
- Poverty in maize growing rural communities of southern Africa
- Smallholders, institutional services, and commercial transformation in Ethiopia.
- The Competitiveness of Global Agriculture