subject area of
- Bioactive constituents in Prunus africana: geographical variation throughout Africa and associations with environmental and genetic parameters.
- Determinants of Farmers' Tree Planting Behaviour in the North West Region of Cameroon: the Case of Prunus africana
- Effect of Diagonal Cut Surface Length on Graft Success and Growth of Mangifera indica, Persia americana, and Prunus persica
- First report of an isolate of 'Candidatus Phytoplasma australiense' associated with a yellow leaf roll disease of peach (Prunus persicae) in Bolivia.
- Hetero-diploid pollen grains that represent self-compatibility are incompatible with non-self receptors in tetraploid Chinese cherry (Prunus pseudocerasus Lindl)
- Prunus africana (Hook. f.) Kalkman (the African Cherry)