subject area of
- Abiotic Stress Responses in Legumes: Strategies Used to Cope with Environmental Challenges
- Biosynthesis of cyanogenic glucosides in Phaseolus lunatus and the evolution of oxime‐based defenses
- Comparative sequence analysis of nitrogen fixation-related genes in six legumes
- Large-Scale Development of Cost-Effective Single-Nucleotide Polymorphism Marker Assays for Genetic Mapping in Pigeonpea and Comparative Mapping in Legumes
- Proteomics and Metabolomics: Two Emerging Areas for Legume Improvement.
- Scanning the Effects of Ethyl Methanesulfonate on the Whole Genome of Lotus japonicus Using Second-Generation Sequencing Analysis