subject area of
- A Survey of Viruses Affecting Faba Bean (Vicia faba) in Tunisia Includes First Record of Soybean dwarf virus.
- A survey of lucerne in northern New South Wales for viruses of importance to the winter legume industry
- Bean leafroll virus is widespread in subterranean clover (Trifolium subterraneum L.) seed crops and can be persistently transmitted by bluegreen aphid (Acyrthosiphon kondoi Shinji)
- Characterization of distinct strains of an aphid-transmitted ilarvirus (Fam. Bromoviridae) infecting different hosts from South America
- First record of Beet western yellows virus, Chickpea chlorotic dwarf virus and Faba bean necrotic yellows virus affecting faba bean (Vicia faba) crops in Iraq
- SYMPTOM EXPRESSION AND SEED TRANSMISSION OF ALFALFA MOSAIC-VIRUS AND POTATO YELLOWING VIRUS (SB-22) IN SOLANUM-BREVIDENS AND S-ETUBEROSUM
- Virus diseases of peas, beans, and faba bean in the Mediterranean region.
- Viruses affecting lentil ( Lens culinaris Medik.) in Greece; incidence and genetic variability of Bean leafroll virus and Pea enation mosaic virus
- Viruses and virus diseases of pea, lentil, faba bean and chickpea