subject area of
- A PCR-based marker for a locus conferring the aroma in Myanmar rice (Oryza sativa L.).
- Agro-morphological variation in “Jhinuwa” rice landraces (Oryza sativa L.) of Nepal
- Consumer Preferences for Traditional Aromatic Rice: Policy Implication and Recommendation.
- Effect of Plant Age, Larval Age, and Fertilizer Treatment on Resistance of a cry1Ab-Transformed Aromatic Rice to Lepidopterous Stem Borers and Foliage Feeders
- Effect of nitrogen fertilizer on yield and nitrogen use efficiency of four aromatic rice varieties
- Effect of planting density on yield and yield attributes of local aromatic rice varieties
- GENETIC AND MOLECULAR DISSECTION OF BLAST RESISTANCE IN RICE USING RFLP, SIMPLE SEQUENCE REPEATS AND DEFENSE-RELATED CANDIDATE GENE MARKERS
- Genotyping for Blast (Pyricularia oryzae) Resistance Genes in F2 Population of Supa Aromatic Rice (Oryza sativa L.).
- Improvement of two traditional Basmati rice varieties for bacterial blight resistance and plant stature through morphological and marker-assisted selection
- Influence of different nitrogen inputs on the members of ammonium transporter and glutamine synthetase genes in two rice genotypes having differential responsiveness to nitrogen.
- Introgression of multiple disease resistance into a maintainer of Basmati rice CMS line by marker assisted backcross breeding
- Is there a second fragrance gene in rice
- Local climate affects growth, yield and grain quality of aromatic and non-aromatic rice in northwestern India
- Participatory crop improvement and formal release of Jethobudho rice landrace in Nepal
- Variability Assessment of Aromatic Rice Germplasm by Pheno-Genomic traits and Population Structure Analysis.