subject area of
- Evaluation of Barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) Landrace Populations Originating from Different Growing Regions in the Near East
- Genome-wide association study in Asia-adapted tropical maize reveals novel and explored genomic regions for sorghum downy mildew resistance.
- Identification of Stable Resistance to Powdery Mildew in Wheat Based on Parametric and Nonparametric Methods
- Lipopolysaccharide-induced priming enhances NO-mediated activation of defense responses in pearl millet challenged with Sclerospora graminicola.
- Mapping multiple disease resistance genes using a barley mapping population evaluated in Peru, Mexico, and the USA
- Powdery mildew resistance in Kentucky bluegrass genotypes regenerated from excised seed pieces
- Selection for host‐specific virulence in asexual populations of Sclerospora graminicola*
- The influence of seed and oil storage on the acid levels of rubber seed oil, derived from Hevea brasiliensis grown in Xishuangbanna, China
- The wheat durable, multipathogen resistance gene Lr34 confers partial blast resistance in rice.