subject area of
- Convergent evolution of perenniality in rice and sorghum.
- Drainage and leaching losses of nitrogen and dissolved organic carbon after introducing maize into a continuous paddy-rice crop rotation
- Genetic diversity, population structure and differentiation of rice species from Niger and their potential for rice genetic resources conservation and enhancement
- Genotype by environment interactions for grain yield of perennial rice derivatives (Oryza sativa L./Oryza longistaminata) in southern China and Laos
- Performance and survival of perennial rice derivatives (Oryza sativa L./Oryza longistaminata) in Lao PDR