subject area of
- Cattle genome-wide analysis reveals genetic signatures in trypanotolerant N’Dama
- Contribution of cattle of different breeds to household food security in southern Mali
- Expression of trypanotolerance in N'Dama x Boran crosses under field challenge in relation to N'Dama genome content.
- Fertility of N'dama and Bunaji Cattle to Artificial Insemination Following Oestrus Synchronization with PRID and PGF2α in the Hot Humid Zone of Nigeria
- Identification of mechanisms of natural resistance to African trypanosomiasis in cattle.
- Identifying the Mechanisms of Trypanotolerance in Cattle
- Impact of Forage Legume Hays Derived from Intercrop as Dry Season Feed Supplements for Lactating Bunaji Cows and N'dama Beef Cattle
- Mapping of quantitative trait loci controlling trypanotolerance in a cross of tolerant West African N’Dama and susceptible East African Boran cattle
- Population parameters for traits defining trypanotolerance in an F2 cross of N'Dama and Boran cattle
- Study on the sequential tsetse-transmitted Trypanosoma congolense, T. brucei brucei and T. vivax infections to African buffalo, eland, waterbuck, N'Dama and Boran cattle.
- The role of the bone marrow in bovine trypanotolerance I. Changes in blood and bone marrow inTrypanosoma congolense-infected cattle
- Trypanosoma congolense: high erythropoietic potential in infected yearling cattle during the acute phase of the anemia
- Trypanotolerance in N’Dama x Boran crosses under natural trypanosome challenge: effect of test-year environment, gender, and breed composition