subject area of
- A distinct Bemisia tabaci (Gennadius) (Hemiptera: Sternorrhyncha: Aleyrodidae) genotype cluster is associated with the epidemic of severe cassava mosaic virus disease in Uganda.
- A second New World hoverfly, Toxomerus floralis (Fabricius) (Diptera: Syrphidae), recorded from the Old World, with description of larval pollen-feeding ecology.
- Application of New World Camelidae microsatellite primers for amplification of polymorphic loci in Old World camelids
- Comparison of the mitochondrial genomes of the Old and New World strains of the legume pod borer, Maruca vitrata (Lepidoptera: Crambidae)
- Diversity in Kodo millet,Paspalum scrobiculatum
- Evidence of exposure to henipaviruses in domestic pigs in Uganda.
- First Report of Smut on Imperata cylindrica Caused by Sporisorium schweinfurthianum in South Africa.
- New Species in the Old World: Europe as a Frontier in Biodiversity Exploration, a Test Bed for 21st Century Taxonomy
- Paternal Origins and Migratory Episodes of Domestic Sheep