subject area of
- A Combined Comparative Transcriptomic, Metabolomic, and Anatomical Analyses of Two Key Domestication Traits: Pod Dehiscence and Seed Dormancy in Pea (Pisum sp.).
- Biological nitrogen fixation: basic advances and persistent agronomic constraints
- Cloning Bacillus thuringiensis toxin genes for control of nodule-feeding insects
- Conservation of microsatellite flanking sequences in different taxa of Leguminosae
- First Report of Chickpea chlorotic stunt virus Infecting Legume Crops in Tunisia.
- First Report of Faba bean necrotic yellows virus Affecting Legume Crops in Azerbaijan.
- First Report of Pea Enation Mosaic Virus Affecting Lentil (Lens culinaris) in Syria
- Genotype-environment interactions and stability analysis for herbage and seed yields of forage peas under rainfed conditions.
- Identification and evaluation of vegetable type pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan (L.) Millsp.) in the world germplasm collection at ICRISAT genebank.
- Influence of Date of Sowing on Growth and Yield Performance of Field Pea (Pisum sativum L.) Genotypes
- Molecular Evidence for Two Domestication Events in the Pea Crop
- Screening the primary gene pool of field pea ( Pisum sativum L. subsp. sativum ) in Ethiopia for resistance against pea weevil ( Bruchus pisorum L.)
- Waterlogging Tolerance at Germination in Field Pea: Variability, Genetic Control, and Indirect Selection.