subject area of
- Changing agricultural stubble burning practices in the Indo-Gangetic plains: is the Happy Seeder a profitable alternative?
- Comparative efficacy of pretilachlor and hand weeding in managing weeds and improving the productivity and net income of wet-seeded rice in Bangladesh
- Development and evaluation of the Turbo Happy Seeder for sowing wheat into heavy rice residues in NW India
- Development of an Animal Drawn Zero Tillage Seeder for Small Grains
- Development of cost effective small No-till seeder for two wheel tractor in Bangladesh
- Gender Dimensions on Farmers' Preferences for Direct-Seeded Rice with Drum Seeder in India
- Maize Yields in Varying Rainfall Regimes and Cropping Systems Across Southern Africa: A Modelling Assessment
- Productivity and resource use of direct-(drum)-seeded and transplanted rice in puddled soils in rice–rice and rice–wheat ecosystems
- RELAY PLANTING OF WHEAT IN COTTON: AN INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY FOR ENHANCING PRODUCTIVITY AND PROFITABILITY OF WHEAT IN COTTON–WHEAT PRODUCTION SYSTEM OF SOUTH ASIA
- Stability analysis of farmer participatory trials for conservation agriculture using mixed models
- The Happy Seeder enables direct drilling of wheat into rice stubble
- The application of best management practices increases the profitability and sustainability of rice farming in the central plains of Thailand
- The impact of row seeder technology on women labor: a case study in the Mekong Delta Vietnam.