subject area of
- Cassava traits and end-user preference: Relating traits to consumer liking, sensory perception, and genetics
- Development of a food product profile for boiled and steamed sweetpotato in Uganda for effective breeding
- Effect Of Agromorphological Diversity and Botanical Race on Biochemical Composition in Sweet Grains Sorghum [Sorghum Bicolor (L.) Moench] of Burkina Faso
- Important Sensory Properties Differentiating Premium Rice Varieties
- The inheritance of β-amylase null in storage roots of sweet potato,Ipomoea batatas (L.) Lam.
- Yield trial and sensory evaluation of sweetpotato cultivars in Highland Papua and West Papua Indonesia