subject area of
- A QTL that confers resistance to Colorado potato beetle (Leptinotarsa decemlineata [Say]) in tetraploid potato populations segregating for leptine.
- Glycoalkaloid content of some superior potato (Solanum tuberosum L) clones and commercial cultivars
- Linkage analysis of a rare alkaloid present in a tetraploid potato with Solanum chacoense background
- Mediation of Potato-Potato Cyst Nematode, G. rostochiensis Interaction by Specific Root Exudate Compounds.
- QTL mapping of foliar glycoalkaloid aglycones in Solanum tuberosum×S. berthaultii potato progenies: quantitative variation and plant secondary metabolism