subject area of
- A tale of REDD+ projects. How do location and certification impact additionality?
- COMMUNITY FORESTS IN CENTRAL AFRICA: PRESENT HURDLES AND PROSPECTIVE EVOLUTIONS
- Cost-effectiveness targeting under multiple conservation goals and equity considerations in the Andes
- Detecting and interpreting secondary forest on an old Amazonian frontier
- Distinguishing potential and effective additionality to revisit the location bias of REDD+ project
- Global Patterns in the Implementation of Payments for Environmental Services
- How do location and certification impact additionality of REDD+ projects? Theory and evidence
- Payments for Ecosystem Services (PES) in the face of external biophysical stressors
- Payments for Environmental Services: Past Performance and Pending Potentials
- REDD+?readiness: early insights on monitoring, reporting and verification systems of project developers
- Show Me the Money: Do Payments Supply Environmental Services in Developing Countries?
- Smallholder Agroforestry Systems For Carbon Storage
- The Different Dimensions of Livelihood Impacts of Payments for Environmental Services (PES) Schemes: A Systematic Review
- The Efficiency of Payments for Environmental Services in Tropical Conservation
- The politics of numbers and additionality governing the national Payment for Forest Environmental Services scheme in Vietnam: A case study from Son La province