subject area of
- Autophagy-associated alpha-arrestin signaling is required for conidiogenous cell development in Magnaporthe oryzae
- Claviceps africana sp. nov.; the distinctive ergot pathogen of sorghum in Africa
- Does methyl salicylate, a component of herbivore-induced plant odour, promote sporulation of the mite-pathogenic fungus Neozygites tanajoae?
- Herbivore-induced plant volatiles trigger sporulation in entomopathogenic fungi: the case of Neozygites tanajoae infecting the cassava green mite.
- Inhibition of germination of sphacelial conidia of Claviceps africana following treatment of seed–sphacelia admixtures with captan
- Production of Beauveria bassiana [Deuteromycotina: Hyphomycetes] in different liquid media and subsequent conidiation of dry mycelium
- Secondary conidiation of Sphacelia sorghi on sorghum, a novel factor in the epidemiology of ergot disease
- Windborne spread of ergot disease (Claviceps africana) in sorghum A-lines in Zimbabwe.