subject area of
- Antigens for an east coast fever vaccine
- Conformationally Restricted Peptides from Rice Proteins Elicit Antibodies That Recognize the Corresponding Native Protein in ELISA Assays
- East coast fever vaccine based on ctl-specific schizont antigens
- Identification of a synthetic peptide inducing cross-reactive antibodies binding to Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) decoloratus, Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus, Hyalomma anatolicum anatolicum and Rhipicephalus appendiculatus BM86 homologues.
- Inhibition of Trypanosomal Cysteine Proteinases by Their Propeptides
- New Putative Antimicrobial Candidates: In silico Design of Fish-Derived Antibacterial Peptide-Motifs
- Phage-displayed peptides that mimic aflatoxin B1 in serological reactivity.
- Synthetic nonamer peptides derived from insect defensin mediate the killing of African trypanosomes in axenic culture