subject area of
- Determinants of survival and growth of tree lucerne (Chamaecytisus palmensis) in the crop-livestock farming systems of the Ethiopian highlands
- Effect of feeding graded levels of Leucaena leucocephala, Leucaena pallida, Sesbania sesban and Chamaecytisus palmensis supplements to teff straw given to Ethiopian highland sheep.
- Effect of pre-feeding forage treatments, harvesting stage, and animal type on preference of tagasaste (Chamaecytisus palmensis)
- Effect of variety and harvesting management on the concentration of tannins and alkaloids in tagasaste (Chamaecytisus palmensis)
- Palatability of wilted and dried multipurpose tree species fed to sheep and goats
- Seed and forage yield, and forage quality determinants of nine legume shrubs in a non-tropical dryland environment
- Tagasaste (Chamaecytisus palmensis) leaf supplementation to enhance nutrient intake and production performance of sheep in the Ethiopian highlands.
- The role of legume forages as supplements to low quality roughages — ILRI experience☆