subject area of
- Ambivalences of collective farming: Feminist political ecologies from the Eastern Gangetic Plains
- Household Labor Issues in West Asia and North Africa
- Impact of socio economic analysis of bacterial banana wilt and peasant responses in Bushi Kivu region in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo
- Improving Peasant Marketing Practices: The Case of Potato Producers In Peru
- Palms, pastures, and swidden fields: the grounded political ecology of "agro-extractive/shifting-cultivator peasants" in Maranhão, Brazil.
- Peasant Mobility: The Odds of Life in Rural Bangladesh.
- Peasant farmer behavior and cereal technologies: Stochastic programming analysis in Niger
- Public Images of Dairy Farms among Urban Dwellers in Bogotá, Colombia
- Shrimp, prawn and the political economy of social wellbeing in rural Bangladesh
- The intensification of traditional agriculture among Yucatec Maya Farmers: Facing up to the dilemma of livelihood sustainability
- The “Demonization” of Rainforest Migrants, or: What Conservation Means to Poor Colonist Farmers
- Valuing Animal Genetic Resources in Peasant Economies: The Case of the Box Keken Creole Pig in Yucatan
- Valuing genetic resources in peasant economies: the case of ‘hairless’ creole pigs in Yucatan
- Why marginality persists in a governable fishery—the case of New Zealand