subject area of
- Bacterial community structure in maize residue amended soil with contrasting management practices
- Incorporation of bean plant residue in soil with different agricultural practices and its effect on the soil bacteria
- Long-Term Nitrogen Fertilization Impacts on Soil Bacteria, Grain Yield and Nitrogen Use Efficiency of Wheat in Semiarid Loess Plateau, China
- Metagenomic Insights into Rhizospheric Microbiome Profiling in Lentil Cultivars Unveils Differential Microbial Nitrogen and Phosphorus Metabolism under Rice-Fallow Ecology.
- Molecular characterization of soil bacterial communities in contrasting zero tillage systems
- Soil bacterial diversity under conservation agriculture-based cereal systems in Indo-Gangetic Plains
- The Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungus Funneliformis mosseae Alters Bacterial Communities in Subtropical Forest Soils during Litter Decomposition.