subject area of
- African pastoralism: genetic imprints of origins and migrations.
- Genome Sequence Analysis Reveals Selection Signatures in Endangered Trypanotolerant West African Muturu Cattle.
- Genome-wide analysis reveals the ancient and recent admixture history of East African Shorthorn Zebu from Western Kenya
- Genome-wide survey of SNP variation uncovers the genetic structure of cattle breeds.
- Inverted CD4+/CD8+ T cell ratio in Boran (Bos indicus) cattle.
- Signatures of Selection for Environmental Adaptation and Zebu × Taurine Hybrid Fitness in East African Shorthorn Zebu.
- The mosaic genome of indigenous African cattle as a unique genetic resource for African pastoralism