subject area of
- A cultivated planet in 2010 – Part 1: The global synergy cropland map
- A global map of rainfed cropland areas (GMRCA) at the end of last millennium using remote sensing
- A global map of rainfed cropland areas at the end of last millennium using remote sensing and geospatial techniques
- A suite of global accessibility indicators.
- A working classification of slash-and-burn agricultural systems
- Development of a global inundation map at high spatial resolution from topographic downscaling of coarse-scale remote sensing data
- Global map and indicators of food system sustainability.
- High-resolution global map of smallholder and industrial closed-canopy oil palm plantations
- The spatial data and knowledge gateways at the International Water Management Institute (IWMI)