subject area of
- A Virus-Derived Stacked RNAi Construct Confers Robust Resistance to Cassava Brown Streak Disease.
- Analysis of complete genomic sequences of isolates of the Sweet potato feathery mottle virus strains C and EA: molecular evidence for two distinct potyvirus species and two P1 protein domains
- Characterization of cucumber vein-clearing virus, a whitefly (Bemisia tabaci G.)-transmitted carlavirus.
- Diversity, Distribution and Effects on Cassava Cultivars of Cassava Brown Streak Viruses in Malawi
- High-throughput multiplex real-time PCR assay for the simultaneous quantification of DNA and RNA viruses infecting cassava plants.
- Multiplex RT-PCR assays for the simultaneous detection of both RNA and DNA viruses infecting cassava and the common occurrence of mixed infections by two cassava brown streak viruses in East Africa.
- Optimization of diagnostic RT-PCR protocols and sampling procedures for the reliable and cost-effective detection of Cassava brown streak virus.
- RNAi‐mediated resistance to diverse isolates belonging to two virus species involved in Cassava brown streak disease
- Synergistic Interaction of Sweet potato chlorotic stunt virus (Crinivirus) with Carla-, Cucumo-, Ipomo-, and Potyviruses Infecting Sweet Potato.