subject area of
- Absolute quantification of cassava brown streak virus mRNA by real-time qPCR.
- Cloning and validation of reference genes for normalization of gene expression studies in pearl millet [Pennisetum glaucum (L.) R. Br.] by quantitative real-time PCR
- Comparative transcriptome analysis of AP2/EREBP gene family under normal and hormone treatments, and under two drought stresses in NILs setup by Aday Selection and IR64
- Comprehensive evaluation of candidate reference genes for real-time quantitative PCR (RT-qPCR) data normalization in nutri-cereal finger millet [Eleusine Coracana (L.)]
- Differential expression patterns among heat-shock protein genes and thermal responses in the whitefly Bemisia tabaci (MEAM 1)
- Evaluation and Validation of Reference Genes for Normalization of Quantitative Real-Time PCR Based Gene Expression Studies in Peanut
- Evaluation of Sorghum [Sorghum bicolor (L.)] Reference Genes in Various Tissues and under Abiotic Stress Conditions for Quantitative Real-Time PCR Data Normalization.
- Evaluation of reference genes for insect olfaction studies
- Identification and Validation of Reference Genes and Their Impact on Normalized Gene Expression Studies across Cultivated and Wild Cicer Species.
- Reference genes for accurate gene expression analyses across different tissues, developmental stages and genotypes in rice for drought tolerance.
- Selection and Validation of Housekeeping Genes as Reference for Gene Expression Studies in Pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) under Heat and Salt Stress Conditions.
- Selection and validation of reference genes for quantitative RT-PCR expression studies of the non-model crop Musa.