subject area of
- Breeding for Disease Resistance in Maize
- Effect of Temperature on Wheat Streak Mosaic Disease Development in Winter Wheat
- Effectiveness of three potential sources of resistance in wheat against Wheat streak mosaic virus under field conditions
- First Record of Barley yellow striate mosaic virus Affecting Wheat Summer-Nurseries in Syria.
- First Record of Barley yellow striate mosaic virus, Barley stripe mosaic virus, and Wheat dwarf virus Infecting Cereal Crops in Tunisia.
- First Report of Barley yellow dwarf virus and Cereal yellow dwarf virus Affecting Cereal Crops in Azerbaijan.
- First Report of Barley yellow striate mosaic virus Infecting Barley and Wheat in Lebanon.
- First record of Barley yellow striate mosaic virus and Cereal yellow dwarf virus-RPV infecting wheat in Uzbekistan
- Generation means analysis of wheat streak mosaic virus resistance in winter wheat
- Identification of Wheat streak mosaic virus and Its Vector Aceria tosichella in Mexico
- Identification of viral diseases affecting barley and bread wheat crops in Yemen
- Impact of Timing and Method of Virus Inoculation on the Severity of Wheat Streak Mosaic Disease.
- Molecular cytogenetic characterization of novel wheat-Thinopyrum bessarabicum recombinant lines carrying intercalary translocations