subject area of
- Broad-based resistance to pigeonpea sterility mosaic disease in wild relatives of pigeonpea (Cajanus: Phaseoleae)
- Compatibility of Neoseiulus paspalivorus and Proctolaelaps bickleyi, candidate biocontrol agents of the coconut mite Aceria guerreronis: spatial niche use and intraguild predation
- Exploration of the acarine fauna on coconut palm in Brazil with emphasis on Aceria guerreronis (Acari: Eriophyidae) and its natural enemies
- Females as intraguild predators of males in cross-pairing experiments with phytoseiid mites
- Identification of cecidophyopsis mites (Acari: Eriophyidae) based on variable simple sequence repeats of ribosomal DNA internal transcribed spacer-1 sequences via multiplex PCR.
- Morphological variation and reproductive incompatibility of three coconut-mite-associated populations of predatory mites identified as Neoseiulus paspalivorus (Acari: Phytoseiidae)
- Refuge use by the coconut mite Aceria guerreronis: fine scale distribution and association with other mites under the perianth
- Size of predatory mites and refuge entrance determine success of biological control of the coconut mite
- The coconut mite, Aceria guerreronis, in Benin and Tanzania: occurrence, damage and associated acarine fauna.