subject area of
- Adaptation to land constraints: Is Africa different?
- Channeling Remittances to Education: A Field Experiment Among Migrants from El Salvador
- Forests, Women and Health: Opportunities and Challenges for Conservation
- Geospatial analysis of condom availability and accessibility in urban Malawi
- Growing up together: Cohort composition and child investment
- Is women's empowerment a pathway to improving child nutrition outcomes in a nutrition-sensitive agriculture program?: Evidence from a randomized controlled trial in Burkina Faso.
- Mother’s nutrition-related knowledge and child nutrition outcomes: Empirical evidence from Nigeria
- Occupational Training to Reduce Gender Segregation: The Impacts of ProJoven
- Parental Aspirations for Children's Education: Is There a "Girl Effect"? Experimental Evidence from Rural Ethiopia
- Provider determinants of emergency contraceptive counseling and provision in Kenya and Ethiopia
- The Impact of Bolsa Família on Women’s Decision-Making Power
- The Other Asian Enigma: Explaining the Rapid Reduction of Undernutrition in Bangladesh