subject area of
- Chemical Composition of the Dry Fruit of Tetrapleura tetraptera and its Potential Impact on Human Health
- Flavonoid Pigments in Rice Leaves and the Isolation of Glucotricin
- HPLC analysis of flavonoids and phenolic acids and aldehydes in Eucalyptus spp.
- Isolation of flavonoids from Musa acuminata Colla (Simili radjah, ABB) and the in vitro inhibitory effects of its leaf and fruit fractions on free radicals, acetylcholinesterase, 15-lipoxygenase, and carbohydrate hydrolyzing enzymes.
- Nutritional and Spectral Characteristics of Terminalia Plants
- Phenolic and Mineral Characteristics of Seed Coats and Kernels from 24 Species from Raipur Area, India
- Phytochemicals in Leaves and Roots of Selected Kenyan Orange Fleshed Sweet Potato (OFSP) Varieties