subject area of
- Diagnostic and co-dominant PCR markers for wheat stem rust resistance genes Sr25 and Sr26.
- Study of adaptive and agronomic characters in lines of common wheat Omskaya 37 carrying 1RS.1BL and 7DL-7Ai translocations
- The Pontin series of recombinant alien translocations in bread wheat: single translocations integrating combinations of Bdv2, Lr19 and Sr25 disease-resistance genes from Thinopyrum intermedium and Th. ponticum.
- Yield of chromosomally engineered durum wheat-Thinopyrum ponticum recombinant lines in a range of contrasting rain-fed environments
- Yield performance of chromosomally engineered durum wheat-Thinopyrum ponticum recombinant lines in a range of contrasting rain-fed environments across three countries