subject area of
- Amylose Content of Rice and Quality of Fermented Cake
- Appropriate parboiling steaming time at atmospheric pressure and variety to produce rice with weak digestive properties.
- Characterisation and stability of anthocyanins in purple-fleshed sweet potato P40.
- Effect of Style of Home Cooking on Retention and Bioaccessibility of Pro-vitamin A Carotenoids in Biofortified Pumpkin (Cucurbita moschata Duch.) Genotypes
- Effect of steam cooking and storage time on the formation of resistant starch and functional properties of cassava starch
- Effects of Soaking and Steaming Regimes on the Quality of Artisanal Parboiled Rice
- Physicochemical and nutritional properties of rice as affected by parboiling steaming time at atmospheric pressure and variety.
- Processing and grain quality to meet market demands.
- Retention of Provitamin A Carotenoids in Staple Crops Targeted for Biofortification in Africa: Cassava, Maize and Sweet Potato