subject area of
- Abundance and diversity of plant-parasitic nematodes associated with watermelon in Nigeria, with focus on Meloidogyne spp.
- First Report of Zucchini yellow mosaic virus Associated with Leaf Crinkle and Yellow Mosaic Diseases of Cucurbit Plants in Mali.
- Free-living nematode assemblages in the rhizosphere of watermelon plants in Nigeria: a baseline study
- Productivity of species in cassava/maize/okra/ egusi melon complex mixtures in Nigeria
- Some analytical aspects of cassava/maize/okra/ egusi-melon complex mixture: I. Soil temperature in relation to leaf-area variation
- Watermelon-infesting Tephritidae fruit fly guild and parasitism by Psyttalia phaeostigma (Hymenoptera: Braconidae)